Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India and the Loughborough University (LU), UK, came together to sign a Memorandum of Understanding in order to promote cooperative relations and the enrichment of their education programs. The projects that will be undertaken as per the MOU are:
- Collaborative teaching including the joint training and supervision of Masters and PhD degree students.
- Collaborative research.
- Exchange of information on research and education programmes.
- Exchange of research publications and university publications.
- Exchange visits by staff and students.
- Joint proposals and engagements in research and training programmes sponsored by funding agencies.